Before accepting a babysitting job there are a few things you should ask the parents:
- How many children do you have?
- What ages are the children?
- What are their names?
- Do they have any allergies?
- Do you have any pets I should be aware of?
- When will you need me to be there?
- What time will you get home?
Arrive about 10-15 minutes early for the job. Here are some questions to ask when you get there:
- What rules do you have that I should know about?
- When is Bed time?
- What is the normal bedtime routine?
- Where will you be?
- When will you be home?
- Do your children have any allergies? (I know I said to ask this earlier, but ask it anyway just to make sure)
- Do you have any questions for me?
- In case of an emergency, can you write down the name and number of their doctor and where I can reach you?